Jonathan is a registered United States patent agent specializing in the preparation of patent applications for the biotechnology and polymer chemistry industries, focusing on coatings, elastomers, plastics, composites, proteins, peptides, and molecular biological inventions. Jonathan concentrates his practice in the growing field of integrating material sciences with biotechnology.
- Stetson University
University of Florida
1989 B.S., Biology
1996 Ph.D., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Patent Agent, McDaniel and Associates PC,
December 2011 to Present.
- Patent Agent, Reactive Surfaces, Ltd.,
December 2011 to December 2012.
- Contract Patent Agent/Scientific Advisor, Austin, Texas
November 2007 to November 2010.
- Client Communications Specialist
(i.e., Medical Writer/Clinical Data Monitor), Silent Partners, Inc., Austin, Texas
July 2004 to January 2007.
- Contract Patent Agent/Grant Writer, Austin, Texas
August 2002 to April 2004.
- Independent Inventor, Austin, Texas
August 2001 to July 2002.
- Patent Portfolio Manager, Introgen Therapeutics, Inc., Austin, Texas
February to July 2001.
- Patent Agent, Fulbright & Jaworski, L.L.P.
February to December 2000.
- Patent Agent/Technical Advisor, Arnold, White and Durkee
June 1997 to January 2000.
- President/Vice President of the Railyard Condominium's Owners' Association, Inc.
February 2006 to March 2008.